Curated List of Community Resources
Items needed at Sam Jones Hall which provides shelter and services to persons experiencing homelessness. If you have any of these things, you can drop them off at the shelter on 4020 Finley Ave. in Santa Rosa or e-mail Joyce Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- XXXL men's clothing. Also XXL and XL (practical, not dressy)
- Clothing for larger women
- Art Supplies
Social Call is Community Service of Covia and matches individuals for weekly friendly phone chats. If you or someone you know would benefit from Social Call, please call 877.797.7299 (English) or 877.400.5867 (Spanish) or email email@example.com.
You Are Not Alone Program Petaluma People Services Center (PPSC) Daily check-in calls for those age 60 and older or with a compromised immune system, offered countywide. Call 707.765.8488 or submit a referral to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Connection & Wellness Sonoma County is making every effort to ensure older adults have access to social connection and support during this shelter-in-place and beyond. If you're an older adult or know an older adult needing help accessing these resources, please call the County of Sonoma's Information & Assistance Line 707.565-INFO (4636).
County of Sonoma Emergency Emotional Support: So much is happening around us right now: COVID-19, fires, smoke, heat. Emotional support is available to everyone in the community during this health crisis at 707.565.2652 for free and private support, 7 days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. SoCoEmergency.org.
Resources for Shelter, Showers, and Food:
- Referral Hotline, anyone can call to find specific resources: 211
- Coordinated Entry, a streamlined resource line for housing and shelter resources: 866-5401
- Sebastopol Inter-church Food Pantry, provides emergency food to West County. Please call first: 823-2483. Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 10-12pm: 500 Robinson Road, Sebastopol
- Redwood Empire Food Bank Hotline: 523-7903
- Mobile Showers (closest to Sebastopol): Thursdays 11am-1pm at Bayside Church in Santa Rosa, Saturdays 11am-1pm at Bennett Valley Senior Center in Santa Rosa
- Homeless Service Center, has coffee, laundry, service intake, and showers, open 6-11am, 1-5pm: 600 Morgan Street
- The Catholic Worker, operating remotely for financial assistance through seasons of sharing and resource referrals: 575-8342